Object.factory() and exe file size bloat

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 22 16:21:47 PDT 2015

On 8/22/2015 3:41 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> The common saying "if it isn't in bugzilla it is forgotten" seems quite silly
> when so much that IS in bugzilla is forgotten all the same.

Lots of people, like Daniel and Kenji and Vladimir and Martin, etc., go through
Bugzilla looking for things to fix.

I don't know anyone combing through the 300,000 messages in this n.g. looking
for vaguely described complaints to fix.

Furthermore, the changelog for each release shows hundreds of bugzilla issues
fixed, and 0 newsgroup complaints fixed.