dmd codegen improvements

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 22 20:39:08 PDT 2015

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 12:03:25AM +0000, Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Tuesday, 18 August 2015 at 17:10:36 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> >On Tuesday, 18 August 2015 at 12:37:37 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> >>I suggest that we revamp the compiler download page again. The lead
> >>should be a "select your compiler" which lists the advantages and
> >>disadvantages of each of DMD, LDC and GDC.
> >
> >https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1067
>
> Now live on http://dlang.org/download.html
>
> Better artwork welcome :)

What about one of the figures from:

	http://eusebeia.dyndns.org/~hsteoh/tmp/mascot.png

for the DMD icon? (Or any other pose that you might suggest -- I still
have the povray files and can do a render in a different post.)

It is of the new things that men tire --- of fashions and proposals and improvements and change. It is the old things that startle and intoxicate. It is the old things that are young. -- G.K. Chesterton