dmd codegen improvements

Isaac Gouy via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 24 10:11:32 PDT 2015

On Monday, 24 August 2015 at 15:36:42 UTC, ixid wrote:
-snip-
> Yes, it requires someone to pick up the baton for what is
> clearly a very significant task. Your site is excellent and
> it's very unfortunate that D is absent.

iirc I asked Peter Alexander about progress last December and he
had successfully used the provided scripts without any difficulty.

Someone has published a Python comparison website (even re-using
the PHP scripts as-is!) without needing to ask me any questions
at all --

http://pybenchmarks.org/

It just needs "someone to pick up the baton" and do it, instead
of talking about doing it.