Forum structure

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 1 03:00:53 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 10:31:55 UTC, Luis wrote:
> Being DUB very important for D language... why there isn't an
> entry for DUB on ecosystem ?
>
> Also, looks that DWT isn't very active. Not should be a "GUI"
> entry to talk about GtkD, TkD and other GUI toolkits, instead
> focusing on one that looks that no body uses ?
>
> PD: I don't know the true state of DWT, but GtkD and TkD simply
> just works.

Thanks for mentioning this. I've often thought that DUB should
have its own forum header here. Usually, people post "[DUB]
Question" on D.learn. I think DUB should definitely be discussed
here as a D citizen in its own right, also to avoid
misunderstandings between the D leadership and DUB developers
henceforth.