Under 1000 opened bugs for Phobos

BBaz via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 1 06:17:33 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 3 November 2015 at 14:35:08 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> https://goo.gl/r24Izw
>
> Some of them are D1 only; I'll make an executive decision about
> those soon. Some of them have been fixed or obviated by recent
> improvements. And finally the bulk of them need a little work
> each to get them fixed.
>
> I'm thinking this has crowdsourcing written all over it. It
> would be great if many of us made one pass through the list and
> take a look at bugs with an eye for cleaning up the list.
>

> Andrei

Hello, I've reviewed the list and found a subset of 30 bugs that
I've closed because whatever is my position it was clear that
they are fixed now or invalid.

However, I've spotted "bearophile". He has opened a lot of issues
just because he wanted this or that in std.range. I think that
most of his issues could be closed because he should rather
discuss on the NG or even propose an implementation on GH...

So I don't know...and I ask, should the garbages from bearophile
be closed ?