This Week in D

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 1 08:21:01 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 15:54:20 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> Personally I feel the downside of having a weekly issue is that
> only a couple of things "happen" each week. So a random person
> or more passive D user will get less of a sense that "things
> are happening".

On the other hand, if a lot happened each week, we'd look
excessively unstable...

At least with a weekly thing, we look alive at first glance.
There used to be people who look at the homepage and think
everything was dead because the design isn't bootstrappy or
whatever and thus obviously unmaintained.