Forum structure

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 3 06:41:55 PST 2015

On Thursday, 3 December 2015 at 13:20:43 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> I see no problem with asking dub questions (or DWT or GDC or
> LDC questions) on this forum or d.learn. Sönke will see
> messages here as well.

I think it's more that having a dedicated forum lowers the
threshold for asking and makes it easier for users to browse for
answers in existing threads. In the d.learn and d.general topics
get buried real fast.

It also makes Dub more official. I think all the "official D"
parts ought to be integrated in the main site. Less confusing for
newbies who try to figure out what tech they should get started
with.