Pseudo namespaces

Mike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 3 16:01:26 PST 2015

On Thursday, 3 December 2015 at 22:44:35 UTC, deadalnix wrote:

> At work we started using abstract final classes a lot for this.
> #notashamed

I used abstract final classes as well:
https://github.com/JinShil/stm32f42_discovery_demo/blob/master/source/stm32f42/gpio.d.

My use case is quite different, but it was the best method I
could find for what I wanted to achieve.  I actually would have
preferred to use modules for my use case, but I couldn't get
around the one-module-per-file limitation.  That limitation seems
rather arbitrary, so it may help with "namespacing" to remove
that limitation.

Mike