Pseudo namespaces

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 4 01:35:57 PST 2015

On Friday, 4 December 2015 at 09:30:08 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> I don't understand your comment that modules are broken. With
> imports, you can use the module name as a prefix or not.

I am referring to Andrei proposal for template "namespaces" +
your explanation of how it can be flattened via mixin. It works
but advocating such means as idiomatic when there is existing
module system (with named imports and stuff) sends a bad message
about quality and applicability of such module system -
especially considering it will be one of first things newbies see.