Microsoft to contribute to Clang and LLVM project

Bubbasaur via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 9 06:35:29 PST 2015

On Monday, 7 December 2015 at 11:26:27 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wroçte:
> With these developments, one asks again, is it wise to spend
> any more time working and using the Digital Mars backend for
> D?...

The problem are the companies to work, where I live today the
main jobs are for C# or
Java, I'll not bother to mention of course HTML, JS, PHP...

And what's the relation with you asked? Well many companies here
have partnership with Microsoft and they use their products like
VS, so I don't think it's wise.

Matheus.