D is on his way to Top 20 in Tiobe

JohnCK via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 11 07:04:10 PST 2015

On Friday, 11 December 2015 at 14:51:19 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> But the age thing is kinda misleading because D has gone
> through several major iterations and hasn't had a concerted
> marketing effort

Well maybe, but you know, C# is about 15 years old and it's in
fifth place. Yes, I know... there is a Big corporation behind it
and so on. But anyway it's an example.

I don't want to be harsh and I hope I'm wrong... but I really
think if nothing very very relevant happen in the near future,
the trend is that D go down on that list.

Matheus.