D is on his way to Top 20 in Tiobe

JohnCK via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 12 08:14:34 PST 2015

On Saturday, 12 December 2015 at 07:13:37 UTC, Ozan wrote:
> ... Where they group CSS, TeX, Matlab, XSlt and other similar
> together with C,  Java and D. (!?)

Yes, there is a lot of garbage, but you need to filter them too!
:)

> Come on,...  for a language with no big company behind, I would
> congratulate D for his surviving and high ranking.

Sure, I congratulate too, but what I've said is that I think that
maybe D lost it's momentum among other languages back then, in
fact I think C++ community was aware of this too, and then they
started doing all this conferences and being a bit more
open-minded, and now there are what I would say "big" competitors
like: Go and Rust.

JohnCK.