log(n) amortized growth for containers

Jimmy Cao via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 13 11:56:08 PST 2015

On Friday, 11 December 2015 at 03:55:27 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Does anyone know of a plotter that supports logarithmic
> integral? Of course better ideas about all of the above are
> welcome!

Yes, my go-to for my university plotting needs is SageMath.

Here is the plot of the two functions, the red one is without the
li(x).  The vertical axis scale is logarithmic.

https://sagecell.sagemath.org/?z=eJyVjk0KgzAQhfeCdxjcmNAI1mXBK_QIlWAmaWhMZEzB9vRNBDdFCt3NPL73o1CDZiu_QFkAEMYneVgFdLcrc8EM1kc0JF1CODQHcnPmvCzKQqUgk4O-c9bNtoGZm6GHZZQxIg2zC5FNcmZaAElvkHXi3LacC9ByxDG4QH3lrLlHQ4i-EoDK7PouTZIeSIt9Y9-1-9vXSy1ykcN04mTT6lfNc__pYID5NYBQ_V_zAe2Da2c=&lang=sage