We need better documentation for functions with ranges and templates

Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 15 08:12:18 PST 2015

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 09:09:43 +0000, Adrian Matoga wrote:

> Fantastic example of why this strategy should be just banned.

Just as well I wasn't recommending it as a long-term solution. I was more
offering it as additional evidence that template definitions can get a
bit large and people have known that this is a problem for documentation
for eight years now.

"Banned" is a strong term. Perhaps you simply meant it should not be
recommended and should not be used in Phobos?