We need better documentation for functions with ranges and templates

landaire via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 15 12:29:14 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 15 December 2015 at 19:51:37 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I suggest you start with the simpler stuff, such as better
> formatting of overloads. That'll allow you to find your way
> around the doc build and see what the macros are and what they
> generate. It'd be great if you got the verbatim build going,
> it's seldom used but very helpful. Make some css changes while
> at it. Then move into more involved stuff.
>
> Overall doc building is a territory where there's plenty of
> easy-hanging fruit, and the satisfaction is high. I have a
> great time whenever I get into it, just less often than I wish.
>

> Andrei

Thanks for the feedback Andrei and everyone else. I'll start
stabbing at things this weekend. Setting up the site in a vagrant
environment shouldn't be too difficult. I don't want to shoot for
too much but I'll also see about setting up a staging environment
on my server to display the changes on.