Some feedback on the website.

Pradeep Gowda via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 16 06:23:54 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 13:52:05 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 12/15/15 9:01 PM, deadalnix wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 01:15:45 UTC, Andrei Also,
>> ddoc always appeared to me like a big NIH syndrome.
>
> What would you have done instead?

While I like ddoc for inlined documentation, I believe that using
a easy to learn, and well supported (in IDEs, editors, github,
familiar to programmers coming from any other language
background) format like Markdown is the way to go.

I'm very partial to using pandoc (http://pandoc.org/) as a
universal processor for converting markdown to various output
formats. Rust used pandoc as their processor till they wrote
their own toolchain. (writing markdown parsers appears to be
right of passage to some...).

Of course, there are multiple implementations of what "markdown",
but http://commonmark.org/ is a step in the right direction
(created by the author of Pandoc, with others).