Some feedback on the website.

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 16 13:57:05 PST 2015

On 12/16/2015 7:32 AM, Jack Stouffer wrote:
> 3. "Who wants to spend hours and hours of work writing a DDoc to Markdown
> converter or manually convert all existing pages? Do we have any volunteers?"

I can't even get consistent documentation of the parameters to a function:

For example:

     http://dlang.org/phobos/std_parallelism.html#.Task

What are 'fun' and 'Args' supposed to be? No example(s).

     http://dlang.org/phobos/std_functional.html

Not a single appearance of 'Params:' or 'Returns:. Inconsistent use of
'Example:' and 'Examples:'. Many missing examples. Etc.

There's plenty to be done to improve things that converting all the pages to
another format will not help with.