Some feedback on the website.

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 16 15:01:47 PST 2015

On 12/16/2015 2:32 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I'm doubtful of the value of converting wholesale to a different format
> at this present time.  That's a lot of effort and drain of our scant
> resources, with only unverifiable claims of increased participation from
> nebulous crowds who so far haven't showed any signs of interest in
> participating yet.

Exactly.

We'll never get anywhere chasing people who say "I'll help only if you convert
to my way of doing things." I've done enough of that in the past, and concluded
they're just seeing how long you'll dance to their tune and have no real
intention of ever helping - there will just be another excuse.