Some feedback on the website.

BLM768 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 16 16:15:50 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 23:49:52 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> But I dislike typing HTML. DDoc improves on that significantly.

Fair enough. Vibe.d has diet templates, though. They're pretty
nice.

As long as the pages are mainly static anyway, though, it's all
plain boring HTML to the client no matter what's used on the back
end.

> Ironically Ddoc does exactly that, and quite nicely.

I thought about that, too. It's great for static content, but
doesn't dynamic content become kind of tricky? Given that the
forum sidebar operates differently from the main page sidebar
(most noticeably in the giant image link at the top), I'd guess
that it's not using the same DDoc template. (I haven't looked at
the source, though.) Of course, it would need custom template
code for the forum menu, so there's really not much to share with
the main site...