We need better documentation for functions with ranges and templates

Jon D via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 16 23:19:04 PST 2015

On Monday, 14 December 2015 at 19:04:46 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> Something has to be done with the documentation for Phobos
> functions that involve ranges and templates.

Many useful ideas in this thread. One I don't recall seeing - a
standard way to denote whether a routine is lazy or eager. I'm
finding this to be a key piece of information. Many standard
library routines document this in the description, but presence
and presentation is not very consistent. It'd be nice to have
this presented in a standard way for routines operating on ranges.

--Jon