Some feedback on the website.

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 17 08:37:42 PST 2015

On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 07:53:02 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> No sane person would use raw HTML. I hope no one takes that
> suggestion serious.

HTML + a couple simple helper tools is a different story though.
That's basically what ddoc is anyway, but it has the weird
behavior of just thinly wrapping html in macros.... $(DIVID $(B
$(LINK2 seriously wtf))

In IRC I mentioned XSLT as a bit of a joke, but it solves the
problem of reusing skeleton layouts too.

There's LOTS of ways to do this, and the language in which the
doc pages are written is different than the framework which
brings them all together and does other post processing.