Some feedback on the website.

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 17 12:21:00 PST 2015

On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 19:51:19 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> That has nothing to do with Ddoc, and is more about the
> organization of the files on github. Switching to another
> framework does nothing for that.

Well, I basically agree with that.

I know it is hard to keep track of whose position is what in a
thread like this, but my problem isn't with ddoc per se, it is
more that the current process is very complicated and pretty
opaque.

I have more hatred toward the makefiles than toward the doc
format.

> BTW, when I was working on Phobos docs, Phobos had its own
> std.ddoc in the Phobos repo.

std.ddoc was destroyed ages ago, the file no longer exists!