Some feedback on the website.

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 17 23:37:40 PST 2015

On 2015-12-18 00:50, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> * Many functions don't have "Parameters:", "Returns:", or "Throws:"
> sections. Those that respectively take parameters, return non-void, or
> throw, should have one each.

I think we need to be better at enforcing this in the pull requests. I
see a lot of this [2] in PR's.

> * All functions should have an example.
>
> * "Examples:" is a historical error. All instances should be "Example:".
> Just one diff making that change throughout would be a meaningful
> contribution.

The documentation for Ddco mentions "Examples:" [1]. Does it have a
special meaning or is it just a convention?

[1] http://dlang.org/spec/ddoc.html
[2]
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3855#discussion_r46769338

--