Some feedback on the website.

Dragos Carp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 18 05:47:01 PST 2015

On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 13:15:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 12/18/15 3:06 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> On 2015-12-17 23:40, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>
>>> We are already using vibe.d for the Phobos page-per-name
>>> documentation.
>>> As far as I can tell the initiative has been a qualified
>>> success.
>>
>> What's left/stopping us from using this as the default
>> documentation?
>
> As I said: a growing number of people able and willing to
> maintain and improve it. -- Andrei

Two issues with the ddox generated documentation:

1. `static if` code is not shown [1]
2. probably some aliases are too early "resolved"
   Look for the type of sz that would be wrong on 32-bit:
     http://dlang.org/phobos-prerelease/core_memory.html#.GC.malloc
     http://dlang.org/library-prerelease/core/memory/gc.malloc.html

[1] https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/ddox/issues/86