We need a good code font for the function signatures on dlang.org

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 18 13:06:53 PST 2015

On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 13:59:14 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 12/17/2015 03:07 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 21:05:27 UTC, Andrei
>> Alexandrescu wrote:
>>

>>> What would be a good code font to use for those?
>>>

>> http://sourcefoundry.org/hack/
>
> Could someone please round up this and other proposals into
> pull requests? Then we can see them displayed in Vladimir's
> rig. Thanks! -- Andrei

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1170
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1171
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1172
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1173

Despite people's requests, Consolas is a premium font owned by
Microsoft, so it cannot be used. Inconsolas was included instead.