D Cannot Be Used for Real Time / Low Latency Systems? - Of course it can!

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 18 13:41:39 PST 2015

On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 21:26:16 UTC, Carl Sturtivant
wrote:
> On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 16:59:54 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
>> On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 15:09:05 UTC, Ola Fosheim
>> Grøstad wrote:
>>
>> That's why I'm working on embedding R inside D (almost done).
>
> Very interesting, I've been considering the same recently, so
> I'm happy to hear about this. Is any of this visible or usable
> by an outsider like me?

Send me an email at the address found here:
http://www.k-state.edu/economics/staff/bios/bachmeier.html

It's very much usable now. I am finishing the documentation,
interoperability with R data, and practical functionality like
linear algebra. Without those, embedding isn't particularly
helpful. I just don't want to make my work publicly available
until it's worth the time for others to use it.