We need a good code font for the function signatures on dlang.org

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 19 11:07:18 PST 2015

On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 21:48:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 12/18/15 4:19 PM, Jack Stouffer wrote:
>> On Friday, 18 December 2015 at 21:15:48 UTC, Andrei
>> Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> rigged referendums
>>
>> Huh?
>
> Forgot the smiley - you know, all that online voting that swung
> wildly which every way. -- Andrei

After thinking about this more, I came to believe that you should
just pick one, merge it, and we can move on to other things, as
we already have about six bikeshedding discussions on the front
page of General about the website and the font of the code is
such a minor point.