Redesign of dlang.org

Jakob Jenkov via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 19 18:04:30 PST 2015

It looks good. A bit more clear than the current one. Not a fan
of the drop downs though. Just personal taste.

All in all, though, is that design really so much different from
the current one? Yes, the frontpage / color scheme looks nicer,
but it's not that big of a diff, or?

If the D website maintainers are to put an effort into changing
its design, would it not be preferable to go "all-in" and jazz it
up, e.g. like http://www.scala-lang.org/ ?

For instance, I am pretty new to D, and when I entered the D
website I was not looking for code samples, but a list of
features or core concepts / principles. The code sample on the
frontpage did nothing for me. But that's just me. I would rather
know what companies use D, and for what - or what big frameworks
/ tools were available in D etc.