Redesign of dlang.org

Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 21 14:34:50 PST 2015

On Monday, 21 December 2015 at 19:43:35 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
> IMO we should stay away from trans-plied languages like SCSS,
> Less, and CoffeeScript, for several reasons

CoffeeScript is a no-no now that Babel (ES6) is around. But you
probably don't need all that since dlang is a pretty simple site
where js is only used sparingly. You want to use a minifier
though.

SCSS, Less and the like solve CSS problems that only become
apparent in big or modular projects. On small stuff you could
definitely do without them.