Redesign of dlang.org

Dmitry via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 22 00:52:28 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 22 December 2015 at 08:04:29 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> I use exclusively 4:3 and 3:4, 1600*1280, 1280*1024, 1024*1280,
> 1024*768 and 768*1024.
Yep, you are one of that 5%.

> Widescreen is for movies...
No.

> Besides, many programmers with wide screen does not have
> multiple monitors,
Many programmers do not have. But other many programmers have.
I use multiple monitors, 16:9 and 4:3. All studios, where I
worked, uses multiple monitors. Most part of professional
developers, who I personally know, uses multiple monitors.
So, this is not an argument.

> so they need space both for website and editor on same screen.
Firstly, in most cases it will be D documentation. And it anyway
will use left-side menu.
And second - current design already support small width.