Redesign of dlang.org

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 22 07:17:57 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 22 December 2015 at 08:52:28 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
> Yep, you are one of that 5%.

Me too.

> Many programmers do not have. But other many programmers have.
> I use multiple monitors, 16:9 and 4:3. All studios, where I
> worked, uses multiple monitors. Most part of professional
> developers, who I personally know, uses multiple monitors.
> So, this is not an argument.

While I have a second monitor, I very rarely use it (and when I
do, it is more for youtube than documentation).

I also very rarely keep websites maximized. I like to resize the
window so I can see it and the other stuff I want at the same
time. So while my screen might be 1280, my browser window often
isn't.... and a good web design should work in all these cases.