Voting For std.experimental.ndslice

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 22 22:36:00 PST 2015

On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 13:33:28 UTC, Robert burner
Schadek wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 17:49:03 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko
> wrote:
>> In the same time I expect few articles from another engineers
>> about ndslice like this
>> http://dlang.org/intro-to-datetime.html . It is much better to
>> have explanation from different engineers.
>>

> Please no, put all the doc at one place.
>
> Actually, that article was written by the author of the
> library. People are lazy, if the doc is not in the phobos docs
> they will not search for it. Make it very hard for people to
> complain.

0. Package header was added
1. Annotations for `Category` column was added.
2. Internal Binary Representation section was added to
std_experimental_ndslice.html
3. `Slice` type contains classification of slicing and indexing,
so user can study it along with examples of Slice's overloaded
operators.

$(CCODE code) does not work if code contains `ALineLikeThat:`. So
I use $(D ), but words `is` and `default` are highlighted =\

Update link:
http://dtest.thecybershadow.net/artifact/website-76234ca0eab431527327d5ce1ec0ad74c6421533-904569dd4c4451a4514dc4b456c7b395/web/phobos-prerelease/std_experimental_ndslice.html