D Consortium as Book / App Publisher... ?

Jakob Jenkov via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 23 04:54:39 PST 2015

> I really want to put these paid blogging ideas into use one
> day, but maybe D isn't the place to do it.

Or - maybe D is exactly the right use case. D doesn't already
have a ton of available material, but still as a decent size
community.

I'd say the hardest part is to get information about those parts
of D which are not documented. I find the D docs for Phobos
pretty hard to read. There are very few explanations to the
methods and classes.

The "read the code" dogma is not very helpful to beginners in a
new language or API.