Mockup of my doc dream ideas

Bubbasaur via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 25 06:37:04 PST 2015

On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 14:24:34 UTC, Bubbasaur wrote:
> On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 14:13:56 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
> wrote:
>> On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 09:18:45 UTC, Israel wrote:
>>> Why not take it to the next level while youre at it? Add user
>>> comments that can be rated by users and sorted by date.
>>
>> My dream does not include user comments. I don't think
>> well-written documentation benefits from them...
>
> What happens when I see a DOC with comments is that sometimes
> the comments are more clear than the Doc itself, or there are
> tips or tricks that was not "well" documented.
>
> Bubba.

Just one example that I said early, if you look here:

https://dlang.org/dmd-windows.html#switch-L (-Llinkerflag)

It's written:

"pass linkerflag to the linker link.exe , for example, -L/ma/li".

But at least on Windows, you need to put a space between -L and
the PATH. Which It's weird, since with "-I" flag you don't need
any space.

It took me 30 minutes until I find why my program wasn't
compiling. Thanks to the Forum.

Bubba.