Mockup of my doc dream ideas

Israel via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 25 19:01:25 PST 2015

On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 17:00:05 UTC, default0 wrote:
> On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 14:50:06 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
> wrote:
> Aren't these usually called tutorials? Or am I misunderstanding
> what you mean here?
>
> A single page really detailing what a function does and
> providing an example for how to use it is what I very much
> prefer.

> Plus I'm probably biased since I'm coming from C# and thus am
> heavily used to the MSDN docs.
>
>> Thought, one page per function is ok at times too.
>
> :-)

This is exactly how i feel. You might see me as coming too weak
because im used to C# and MSDN Docs holding my hand but with the
help of those docs and autocompletion, i learned a decent amount
of C# in less than 2 weeks without rarely asking anyone for help.
This isnt something you could say for C/C++ or even ruby and
python.