Redesign of dlang.org

anonymous via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 26 09:27:53 PST 2015

On 26.12.2015 13:19, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> No, it's not a cache thing, the new top menu is there. What I mean is
> that the Phobos documentation (for example) doesn't use the new design.
> Same syntax colors for the syntax highlighting, same green color for the
> Phobos docs and so on.

Yeah, I hadn't looked into those, yet. Did so now just now, and updated
the site. I'm not so sure about coloring the documented symbols the same
way as links, though. Maybe some nice blue/green/cyan instead of the
link red?

For now, I'm not going to try to implement the expandable phobos docs or
the cross references, because they're non-trivial and I think they can
be done later on. Also, Adam apparently has similar plans for the phobos
docs. I think I'll wait and see what comes from that, first.

> This is how it looks like for me using Safari on OS X [1]. This is
> the bug I reported to Bootstrap [2].
>
> [1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7UtafxGD9vEQmFxT0d1T1JiU1E
> [2] https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/7602

Does that mean I just have to add `-webkit-appearance: none;` to the
select element? Did that just now. Does it work?