Mockup of my doc dream ideas

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 26 11:56:13 PST 2015

On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 05:06:47 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> My mock:
> http://arsdnet.net/mydoc.html
>
> Verily, this is the status quo:
> http://dlang.org/phobos/std_algorithm_searching.html#findSkip

Well, the mock is starting to become a reality:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.algorithm.searching.findSkip.html

Though I might be forced to implement ddoc macros. Ugh.
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.algorithm.searching.findSkip.html

I also ran my simpledisplay.d through it which also has classes
and uses ddoc macros much more sparingly:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/simpledisplay.html

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/simpledisplay.SimpleWindow.html

And this is a test function:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.doc.test.test.html

Still quite a bit to do but it is getting there. I'm using Brian
Schott's libdparse to get the source. I want to borrow some of
his DCD code to do the scope name lookups and make those dummy
links real, and then it is the task of actually formatting the
comments and, of course, making sure everything goes through
correctly.