Is there a FIX engine written in D?

Kokyo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 27 01:27:18 PST 2015

Hi there,

I've just read a thread about low latency programming using D. As
a Java user, I'm developing low latency applications in the
financial area. In Java, there are some comprehensive FIX engines
like QuickFix/J or lightweight engines like Falcon available as
open source. I like to look at those source codes to see how
colleagues solved the different tasks to deal with FIX streams or
sessions.

Now that I'd like to use the holidays to dive into D, I wonder if
there's an open source FIX protocol engine written in D that I
could use as a study object.

Do you know such a project?

Kind regards,

Kokyo