Mockup of my doc dream ideas

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 27 06:34:42 PST 2015

I've started some parsing of ddoc sections and continue work on
the formatter:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.algorithm.searching.findSplit.html

I'm pretty happy with how this is turning out. Going to add more
rich info to params later - I realize I can't parse all
constraints, but some of them I can - and the ones I can parse
cover a *lot* of ground in Phobos!

With any luck, by the end of the day, the params there will say
something like:

haystack
     Type: R1, forward range

     The range to search.
needle
     Type: R2, forward range

     What to look for.

Where the "forward range" text will be a link to a conceptual
overview of it. Then I will also do automatic See_also: entries
that talk about language features it discovered.

This one has an auto return value. I'm not sure my generator can
detect this reliably yet but I'm pretty sure it is safe to link
to a little doc explaining voldemort ranges too here.

BTW: pred should prolly explicitly document that it requires the
function to return bool.