Voting For std.experimental.ndslice

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 28 10:39:47 PST 2015

On Monday, 28 December 2015 at 15:52:09 UTC, Robert burner
Schadek wrote:
> On Monday, 28 December 2015 at 07:11:00 UTC, Jack Stouffer
> wrote:
>> The final tally:
>>
>> Yes: 12
>> No: 0
>
> This is not true, my yes was conditional and the documentation
> is still weak. So it is
>
> Yes: 11
> Yes: Conditional
> No: 0
>
> Please do not merge this with the current state of
> documentation.

Have you read the latest changes?
http://forum.dlang.org/post/djgkkrdufycyjhpmafse@forum.dlang.org

I have write documentation as I understand problem. I don't know
what would be not weak for you. This module has three levels.
User should study them one by one if he is new be (slice,
iteration, selection). I am not a book author, I can describe
something to my colleagues, but I have not any understanding of
what would be _not weak_.

If you _really_ have  read all documentation one by one with
attention and you have some question, please write them. Then I
can improve documentsion.

Ilya