Article on D for CVu or Overload

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 29 05:31:37 PST 2015

On Mon, 2015-12-28 at 11:12 -0800, Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d wrote:

[…]
> CVu is for ACCU members only but Overload is freely available online
> as
> well (both are actually print magazines):
>
>    http://accu.org/index.php/journal
>
> Quoting from the most-recent Overload PDF:
>
>    http://accu.org/index.php/journals/c78/
>
> "All articles intended for publication in Overload 131 should be
> submitted by 1st January 2016 and those for Overload 132 by 1st March
> 2016."

I have the book with me, I just haven't read it yet. I will be
submitting a review though. Maybe I should do one for other new-ish D
books all at the same time so we can have them appear around the ACCU
2016 conference.

BTW Any preferences as to what to do with the other two copies? I was
wondering about handing them out at ACCU 2016 as prizes for something
or other.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk