Mockup of my doc dream ideas

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 29 06:21:40 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 at 14:13:54 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> Adam, I wonder could we also have information since what Phobos
> version particular symbol is available from. For an example,
> from which version of Phobos we have findSkip() ??

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. The info isn't in the doc
itself, but could be determined when I update the site here by
comparing before and after docs.

So it could automatically say "in the .70 update, I found this
function that wasn't there before, so I can add a note `Since
phobos 2.70`".

That will take an additional pass and a cross-version database to
query during doc builds but it is totally doable.

BTW ddoc also has "Version:" and "History:" sections in the spec
we could use to write up changes ourselves...