Voting For std.experimental.ndslice

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 29 08:11:00 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 at 15:42:32 UTC, Robert burner
Schadek wrote:
> On Monday, 28 December 2015 at 22:39:45 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko
> wrote:
>>
>> 1. First paragraph was replaced by your variant.
>> 2. Binary representation was moved to Slice type documentation.
>> 3. Small "Quick Start" was added, so new user will start from
>> `sliced` and `Slice`.
>
> That is just patchwork ...
>
> The style of writing I presented should be used throughout the
> documentation so people know what everything is and how it
> works together.

OK, lets discuss every function.

Fist is `transposed`:

-------
N-dimensional transpose operator. Brings selected dimensions to
the first position.

Parameters:
Slice!(N, Range) slice	input slice
Dimensions	indexes of dimensions to be brought to the first
position

Returns:
n-dimensional slice of the same type
See Also: