Voting For std.experimental.ndslice

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 29 10:23:16 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 at 18:08:52 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 12/29/2015 11:28 AM, Robert burner Schadek wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 at 16:11:00 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> OK, lets discuss every function.
>>>

>> That is acceptably the problem. It is not about the
>> documentation of the
>> functions it is about the documentation binding the functions
>> together
>> and the documentation giving the idea of the library.
>
> Hopefully this is something that you or someone else could help
> by creating pull requests. Any volunteers? -- Andrei

Collection of posts like Jack Stouffer is writing will bring an
understanding of how to improve docs. Currently we can collect
links of such posts for a while and store them on package
description page, thought.

YouTube has 7.5K videos for "numpy" query.

Ilya