Google Summer of Code 2016

Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 31 15:58:32 PST 2015

The deadline for the Google Summer of Code, 2016 is February
19th. Which means we have about a month and a half to put
something together.  For the time being I've recycled last years
projects (with one dropped so far):

http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2016_Ideas#Ideas

Since we were rejected with, more or less, the same set of
proposals last year it seems unlikely we would succeed this year
with the same lineup.  So some new ideas (or some refreshing of
the existing ideas) would be helpful.

Also if you see a project with yourself proposed as mentor, and
you can no longer participate, then please let me know so I can
remove your  project from the existing list.

If you are interested in mentoring a project, in addition to
adding the project idea to the ideas page, you should add
yourself to the mentors list at:

http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_mentors

If you have and idea for a new project it would be worthwhile to
post it here so the community has the opportunity for input
before it gets added to the ideas page.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Craig