Should we remove int[$] before 2.067?

eles via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 1 08:09:23 PST 2015

On Sunday, 1 February 2015 at 15:31:29 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 2/1/15 1:54 AM, eles wrote:
>> On Sunday, 1 February 2015 at 09:46:45 UTC, eles wrote:

> I know it's impossible to please everyone and I'm not sure how

But that everyone is many. Have a look, please, at the comments
made on github for exactly that pull request. Almost all involved
seemed to be happy with it (Hara, Andrej, Martin -- sorry for
citing names, I don't usually do that), even Walter and you.

Some even hinted that they awaited this for long.

BTW, the original request was filled in 2006. That makes it for 9
years. For a simple feature.

9 years...