[website redesign] PR for the one with the big red menu bar

anonymous via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 1 12:42:47 PST 2015

Alright, the grey variant with the old logo [1] got merged.

Now, are we satisfied, or should I push further for the logo
change?

We all know that Walter is fond of the logo as it is, but I think
he didn't comment on this version yet. Andrei said he'd be fine
with it [2]. Preemptively obeying Walter's assumed veto may be a
mistake.

Personally, I can live with the old logo. I'm also not really
satisfied with the partially red version (grey-newlogo) [3],
because I can't seem to make a nice transition from the red logo
to the grey menu. A simple gradient doesn't cut it for me. The
all-red version [4] is out, I think, because it's too distracting.

So, are we done? Or do you want the new logo? In the form of
grey-newlogo [3]?

[1] http://ag0aep6g-dlang.rhcloud.com/variants/grey-oldlogo/
[2] http://forum.dlang.org/post/m9v5um$30ba$1@digitalmars.com
[3] http://ag0aep6g-dlang.rhcloud.com/variants/grey-newlogo/