Mars Drafting Library - Official community driven library

Piotrek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 2 11:56:36 PST 2015

On Sunday, 1 February 2015 at 23:22:55 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> Newbie confusion? In what way?
>
> What library to use between Phobos and Mars, why those are
> separate, why those have different stability guranatees, where
> to submit new contributions, why bother - it all would need to
> be written down and explained over and over again. And this
> alone is huge "-".

IMO, there is no more confusion than using std.experimental vs
other modules. Drafting modules are for developing functionality
not present in Phobos, but build upon Phobos foundation.

I admit I don't understand where confusion may come from. I will
pay more attention to it as you described it as a huge problem.

Piotrek