Renaming DMD File Extensions from C to C++

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 2 17:50:50 PST 2015

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 01:49:52AM +0000, deadalnix via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3 February 2015 at 01:39:31 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> >Did you fix the build problems yet? Or at least make them more
> >robust?  The last time I tried to build SDC, I had to manually hack a
> >lot of things to work in my environment, and eventually I gave up.

> This is the only issue I have on the subject:
> https://github.com/deadalnix/SDC/issues/55
>
> I can't fix what I don't know is broken.

OK, I'll file bugs when I get around to trying SDC again. Right now I'm
too busy with other things, sorry...

One reason that few people are aware there are programs running the internet is that they never crash in any significant way: the free software underlying the internet is reliable to the point of invisibility. -- Glyn Moody, from the article "Giving it all away"