Creating named tempfiles

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 4 00:13:21 PST 2015

On Wednesday, February 04, 2015 07:34:14 Kagamin via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Looks like a relatively new function, so I guess, snn simply
> doesn't implement it.

No. If I grep dmc's folder, snn.lib contains _wsopen. It doesn't contain
_wsopen_s, which is what MS wants folks to use, but it does have _wsopen.
However, when I try and use it, I get

Error 42: Symbol Undefined __wsopen at 16

As I understand it, snn.lib is already linked in for other stdio stuff, so I
don't know why it can't find _wsopen. And adding pragma(lib, "snn.lib");
doesn't help. So, I don't know what to do.

- Jonathan M Davis